Meating Point - Oct 2017
Quality in separation and desinewing at PROCESS EXPO 2017
LIMA is showcasing its new developments in quality in separation and desinewing at PROCESS EXPO 2017!
Among the recently developed models: the NEW LIMA RM 400 DDSM with specific hopper and anti-bridging arm extends the range of LIMA DDM/DDSM deboners-desinewers.
Among its typical applications are:
Desinewing poultry, beef, pork meat or producing high quality structured meat out of poultry carcasses or fish.
- Beef or pork trimmings: 1 500-2 000 kg/hr (3 300 - 4 400 lbs/hr)
- Chicken trimmings: 1 200 - 1 500 kg/hr (2 650 - 3 300 lbs/hr)
- Chicken carcasses: 2 000 - 3 000 kg/hr (4 400 - 6 600 lbs/hr)
Many customers in Europe and overseas are already taking benefit of the high quality recovered meat from LIMA DD/DDS technology. They also enjoy the very simple yield adjustment and short down time for cleaning. This range of deboners - desinewers known as "DD/DDS" have a capacity of 100 kg/hr (220 lbs/hr) up to 10 000 kg/hr (22 000 lbs/hr), and have all the benefits that can be expected from the Quality in Separation, such as:
- No extra pre breaking or pre grinding
- Low temperature increase
- Low calcium content
- High quality desinewed meat at high yield
- High quality textured deboned meat similar to minced meat etc.
Another major NEW model, the RM 2000 S is now the biggest meat-bone separator available on the market, up to 20 000 kg/hr (44 000 lbs/hr).