MSP Magazine - Aug/Sept 2017
HIGH VALUE for Money LIMA Models for AGROPRODMAH 2017
LIMA will exhibit at AGROPRODMASH in Moscow, NEW high value for money models of "LIMA quality meat", meat-bone separators.
Among the recently developed models, the NEW LIMA RM 30 S is the smallest meat-bone separator, specifically designed for customers willing to start on a small scale producing high quality LIMA mechanically separated meat out of poultry carcasses or fishes.
- Chicken carcasses: 300 - 400 kg/hr (660 - 880 lbs/hr).
The NEW LIMA RM 380 S is a very wise investment for customers willing to get an excellent capacity over investment cost ration specifically to produce high quality LIMA mechanically separated meat out of poultry carcasses or fish.
- Chicken carcasses: 2 600 - 3000 kg/hr (5 700 - 6 600 lbs/hr).
These models of LIMA machines are used satisfactorily and acclaimed around the globe by cutomers producing the highest quality of MSM (Mechanically Separated Meat) at high yield.
LIMA S meat-bone separators with very few additional parts can be changed over into a:
- LIMA DDS/DD deboner/desinewer
Similarly, any LIMA S model can easily be changed over into a DDS/DD deboner/desineser.
The LIMA DDS/DD range ensures to get very HIGH QUALITY meat on raw products such as poultry, pork and beef. Typical applications:
- Desinewing of raw materials with or without cartilage, such as, shank meat, trimmings, aponeurosis, high yields: from 80 to 98% while C/P ratios remain under controlled values and the temperature hardly increases during the process.
- Mechanical deboning, the same LIMA machines, equipped with the adequate deboning head enable to produce very HIGH QUALITY separated meat, in terms of structure, colour and low Calcium content, less than 1 000 ppm.
To know more about LIMA's numerous applications, please come and see our distributors on the next AGROPRODMASH - Moscow.